The Cow is critical of the grass, or it should be. It doesn't matter where it grazes, there's always different tastes to comment on. So join the cow and cowaround the world!

Cowing Around

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 8, 2007

PARIS Day 05 Part II

The D-Day isn't just about the presentation to the jury or the press presentations, but the award dinner itself. This is the first time where we need to be dressed up, and see our models for the first time.



The event was held in Palace de Tokyo. Don't ask me about the name, I still don't have the answer. It's a cool space nonetheless, and the setting was unique. There were a lot of people, a mixture of Electrolux staffs from all over the world as well as invited journalists.

So before the dinner began, we were busy checking out the models while people come around to ask questions.

Hey look, two hot ladies checking my pot!




Well, I don't have too much to say about the dinner. I was away from my staple food for too long and I missed rice and chopsticks. Plus, I don't think any of us, the contestants, had any appetite while our stomaches hung in suspense....

Nevertheless, I didn't win the 5000 Euro!!!

Let's take a last glance at the models then...

No comments: