The Cow is critical of the grass, or it should be. It doesn't matter where it grazes, there's always different tastes to comment on. So join the cow and cowaround the world!

Cowing Around

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 8, 2007

PARIS Day 05

The D-Day!!!

This morning, we waited in the cold conference room, tortured by the wait for the call that tells you "Your're next!"

Yes, it was the presentation to the jury. My strategy was to take it easy, and I had no regret, so there wasn't really much to talk about.

So it's our time to rock!
After the presentation, we headed to the Effiel Tower for the press presentation. So I got to see the tower again, this time, in the day.



Not only that, we got to take the staff elevator to go to the first deck!






So the presentation was followed by media Q&A, which was a little underwhelming. Nonetheless, the camera crews took advantage of our boredom and put us on casting roles again!



Arrhhh!!! See, my camera is bigger, time to surrender!






Well, there isn't much to talk about the press presentation itself, but getting down from the tower was interesting. I think I found a more severe photo addict than myself... check out this video with sound turned on.



Well, he's just killing memory space whereas I have precious negatives to be stingy about.

Last but not the least, I think the people who are the most willing to speak English in Paris are the Gypsies.



"Sir, do you speak English...?"

"Hrmm... not really, plus, I only have dollars, not particular worthy now."

No comments: