The Cow is critical of the grass, or it should be. It doesn't matter where it grazes, there's always different tastes to comment on. So join the cow and cowaround the world!

Cowing Around

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Underground Atlanta

Underground Atlanta



I’ve finally gotten my ass down to Atlanta downtown to check it out. My friend who lived here years ago told me about Underground Atlanta and Little Five Points, so here I am. Underground Atlanta is essentially an underground mall with shops and such, however, it is short of exciting. There really isn’t much to say. I don’t know who it is supposed to appeal to. There aren’t really many shops that have any good offerings. There are a few stalls that makes money by letting tourists take photo with exotic animals like Owls and Parrots. I really bad for those beautiful Owls that are forced to work in the day and endure camera flash after camera flash. That said, I feel like an Owl will be a good pet!





Otherwise, there isn’t much to talk about, except a few not-so-unique spottings on the surface, like the “wheel-cost-more-than-the-car” and gold teeth shops. There were also a ton of cops in every corner of the street pulling cars over and giving out tickets. I just wish the rest of the American population can have as good of work-ethic as these police men.

No comments: