The Cow is critical of the grass, or it should be. It doesn't matter where it grazes, there's always different tastes to comment on. So join the cow and cowaround the world!

Cowing Around

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

AMERICAN DREAM GARAGE!!!!!

Today is a big day for me. A mile stone if you will. For the past 7++ years I am in the states, there's always been one thing which I have never experienced. It's something so common and normal that one may not even realize it. It's the essential of an American Dream home. Without it, that's not a dream anymore. It's more than what it is. It's the symbol of ownership... more than ownership. It's the symbol of luxury, a collection, an inventory of things. It is the ultimate symbol of the American Dream, the GARAGE!!!

So the landlord came back and drove their other car away. Now I have the privilege to park my car in the AMERICAN DREAM GARAGE!!! It's like the secret launch pad in Japanese animes where giant robots and secret weapons get launched. So to make it really meaningful, I BACKED MY CAR IN, so that it's always ready to launch!

Here's where the sound track of the Earth appearing in the movie 2001 Space Odyssey will be perfect.

Oh wait, did I mention the remote switch that allows me to open the door while in my car???? Holy #$%@!!!

So as I parked my car and walked to the door, and looked back, for some very random reason, my car looks like it's worth something. Maybe I can sell it for a million bucks when I wash the bird droppings off it.

So here it is....

Photobucket


OMG the door is opening... look at how the sun is slowly casting its graceful ray on the car!!!

Photobucket

Da la!1!

Photobucket

That's the grandma's car. She said she's driving to visit her son 3 hours away... A grandma on a 3 hour journey. Hope she gets there fine and don't cause too much emotions on the road as well.

No comments: