The Cow is critical of the grass, or it should be. It doesn't matter where it grazes, there's always different tastes to comment on. So join the cow and cowaround the world!

Cowing Around

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My typical American Dream day

So here's my typical day living in an American Dream house.

In the morning, I wake up at around 6.40am to make breakfast, which consists of hash browns, bread and an egg. Sometimes I will bite a fruit too. Never before am I used to eating so much in the morning. I've been a nocturnal for too long. Even now, it's hard for me to get into the working mode in the morning.

Anyways, I leave at around 7.50am since the office is really close. So here I start.

Photobucket

Car pulling out to the quiet neigbhourhood street:

Photobucket

To the side road:

Photobucket

And waiting to get onto the main road:

Photobucket

There's always constructions:

Photobucket

and on and on:

Photobucket

And driving by the Whirlpool HQ main entrance:

Photobucket

into the side entrance:

Photobucket

Photobucket

pulling into the parking lot:

Photobucket

and there's my ordinary looking American corporate office:

Photobucket


Since I signed the confidential agreement form, I can't release any detail about what goes on at work....

Then it's time to go home. This is actually my favourite part of the day, dinner time. Here in the summer, the sun sets at around 9.30~10pm, so I can have a rather late dinner and still enjoy the sunset. I typically go cycling or whatever there is to do, and start cooking at 8pm, then bring my dinner to the deck, under the blue cloudless sky, accompanied by the warm sunset and light breeze.... pls don't get jealous, all of this is just a DREAM remember!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Remember, it's not real! It's not real! The American Dream is not real!

No comments: