The Cow is critical of the grass, or it should be. It doesn't matter where it grazes, there's always different tastes to comment on. So join the cow and cowaround the world!

Cowing Around

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Photo Entry: Night at the Glades

HOLY CRAP IT WAS A MASSACRE(MOSQUITOES)!!!!!

Through out the night, all I could hear was mosquito. It was almost pitch dark and I cannot imagine what horrific sight it would have been if I had some lights. I was literally in a sea of mosquitoes.

The insect repellent did work but I applied it a little too late. Still, I was lucky that I wasn't sucked dry.

I was there to get some sunset shots, but things didn't go too well. A big storm cloud blocked the sun, which resulted in this photo.




As the night fall, the storm cloud remained in the far distance, but the lightning became very active. Coupled with the stars and the lake reflection, here's a pretty stunning shot.









Stars





30min exposure





First attempt at the milky way.... not enough milk.


Condensed milk!

No comments: