The Cow is critical of the grass, or it should be. It doesn't matter where it grazes, there's always different tastes to comment on. So join the cow and cowaround the world!

Cowing Around

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Around the farm

Today, I went around the farm to say wasup to the fruits and veges. Like I said before, everytime I make my tour, I see different fruits and vegetables. It's always refreshing, always something to explore.







And this has GOT to be my grandpa's trademark!





Then I went around the village to see what's everyone else up to.









Very uncomfortable chickens....



Well, election is just around the corner. Here's a banner to encourage people to report corruption.



How can you miss the local delicacy?!
Election in Taiwan gets really crazy. In a small town like this, you may not see much, but you get little vans like this going around the neighbourhood all day long...




So I went back to the temple again... it's definitely a ritual for me now. I simply love this temple.





Here are the fortune telling sticks.





No comments: