The Cow is critical of the grass, or it should be. It doesn't matter where it grazes, there's always different tastes to comment on. So join the cow and cowaround the world!

Cowing Around

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

It's takes two to.... plug the carrot!

The day before we were heading back to Taipei, grandma always have something for us to take along. It's always fruits or vegetables, right from the farm.

This time, we's got a bunch of white carrots(radish) waiting in the soil. For me, I've always only seen radish in the market, never in the earth. I've been to the site a few times, but all I saw were sweet potato leaves, so I didn't know about the radish. But there they are, and I felt as excited as a bunny.






And grandpa was checking if the sweet potatoes are ready...





And then my grandma decides that we need some green too, so we headed to the vegetable area.






We were definitely not alone. Lot's of creatures have made the vege farm their home.







Don't forget the water the plants!

No comments: