The Cow is critical of the grass, or it should be. It doesn't matter where it grazes, there's always different tastes to comment on. So join the cow and cowaround the world!

Cowing Around

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pussies, BIG Pussies!!!

Before you get all offended/excited/horny, try to think on the healthier side.

CATS! I mean, big cats, really big ones.

Once my friend commented,"Look at how cats(domestic) jumps and leaps. Imagine if they are the size of a dog. They will totally eat them live!". Well, this is exactly like that!

Jaguars, Mountain Lions, Cheetah just to name a few, these are rescued big cats. What do you mean rescued? Like, taken away from the African Safari? These cats have been raised in captivity, sometimes are 2nd or 3rd generation cats in captivity. They were once someone's pet or performing animal, then abandoned. So here they are, enjoy the cool but sunny day chewing free snacks away. I don't mean us... the snack I mean.

So I learn some interesting things about these cats, like Cheetah meows like a kitten, and mountain lions are freaking huge! Still, one thing I always knew, that is "Don't mess with them!".

So just sit back and enjoy their beauty.










































The owner of the refuge and her volunteer.




Ok, I'm outta here!

Please click HERE for lots more photos!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great collection of pictures. It seems to be alive. Can I know which camera model did you use for it?

molested_cow said...

There are taken with Nikon F4s using Fujifilm 200 and 400 negatives.