The Cow is critical of the grass, or it should be. It doesn't matter where it grazes, there's always different tastes to comment on. So join the cow and cowaround the world!

Cowing Around

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Red Rock Canyon

So I took an extra day at Vegas to see the "non-Vegas". I looked at the map and there are some interesting places to visit. All had one thing in common, which is they have nothing to do with gambling.

Due to time constrain, I had to pick one. I was recommended the Red Rock Canyon by my co-workers who are familiar with this part of the world, and off I went.

Wow, I mean WOW! This has to be the best hidden secret for Vegas tourists. The rock formation.... soooo 3DDDD!!!! No 3D glasses can ever replicate the awesomeness, the grandness and simply, the scale and beauty of the canyon. There are many trails you can hike on, but I didn't have the time. It's quite a shame. So just enjoy the photos, which absolutely do no justice to how magnificent the view was. You just have to be there in person, and make sure you have lots of time to immerse yourself in it.























Please click HERE for a few more photos.

No comments: