The Cow is critical of the grass, or it should be. It doesn't matter where it grazes, there's always different tastes to comment on. So join the cow and cowaround the world!

Cowing Around

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

VEGAS!!!!! For real!





Let's make this a quick one.

1. VEGAS is the adult version of Orlando.
2. VEGAS is not as fabulous as I once thought.
3. The "O" Show at the Bellagio is worth every penny.
4. There's something for everyone at VEGAS.
5. I didn't get to go to one of those famous buffets.
6. I had the best Taiwanese beef noodle ever, for a whooping US$21!!!


Well, Vegas is about over doing everything. They moved Paris and NY here. Hell, even the Pyramid got stolen and placed in this desert. You, yes you are the king here, although I wonder what happens if you cross the mafias who really run the shows here. Well, Vegas is like no other. I am just curious how long this striving desert city will last before it runs out of gas.








That's chocolate fountain!!!!!






















Droog Store in Vegas with ridiculous price tags.


Prada's store at Vegas reminded me of Frank Ghery's titanium architectures, except this one is probably a lot easier to build.


Every boy's dream....


Every man's..... shiiiii!!!!!


I like Encore's architecture the most. It's got a modern shine to it.


Over the top McDonald's


Weird structure of a shopping center that doesn't make any sense.








Elvis goes home after a day of hard work, and waits at the light like everyone else.








So the big question is, did I gamble?

Yes, and I lost freaking $2!!!!!

No comments: