The Cow is critical of the grass, or it should be. It doesn't matter where it grazes, there's always different tastes to comment on. So join the cow and cowaround the world!

Cowing Around

Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Final Quiz

The bully case was an unfortunate incident but fortunately, it was caught on camera.

However, because of this, I had to cut a significant portion of the session recording from the video. Nonetheless, I hope this still gives you a good idea how the class went. Of course, a big thank you to all those who have contributed to this two semesters of classes, bringing interesting foreign culture to the kids and helping them see beyond their own world.

This coming week will be my last, and there are two sessions left with the last one on my last day. I have some ideas on what I want to do with these two sessions but can't decide which will be the best use of these two precious opportunities.

In any case, here's the video from the quiz. Thank you all and enjoy!

No comments: