The Cow is critical of the grass, or it should be. It doesn't matter where it grazes, there's always different tastes to comment on. So join the cow and cowaround the world!

Cowing Around

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Tired...

Since the night I returned from far far away, I've been busy preparing presentation materials for various occasions. Value of design, value of a designer blah blah... having to dig through my past works. As I was preparing yet another presentation today, making a messy collage of stuffs that I've done in the past few years, it was a strange feeling. I can't say I felt proud or surprised by the collection of various products and projects that I've been involved in just a few short years. The feeling was "tired". I felt tired. I don't know if I am tired of design, or tired of pumping so many things out, or tired of preparing these presentations, or if I am simply physically tired. To look back, I did have rather exciting career compared to many others who I know, but I've come to a point when I either need a break, or do something really different. Enlighten me, please!

 photo Untitled-1_1_zpsf3bad291.jpg

No comments: