The Cow is critical of the grass, or it should be. It doesn't matter where it grazes, there's always different tastes to comment on. So join the cow and cowaround the world!

Cowing Around

Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Goodbye

I've been busy lately, so busy that I just unpacked my stuff from the boxes after almost two weeks. However this is one day I will remember, the last day I was at the school. The fifth grade teacher came over and said,"There's something wrong in the class, can you come take a look?"

Ha, lame excuse, but I went. As we approached the classroom, the kids were yelling,"NOT YET! NOT YET! COME BACK LATER!"

So much for surprises. And so I came back later, when I found them hiding behind desks and cabinets. I was like come on, let's save the trouble. Then they popped out and this went on...



 photo DSC_7955_zps72fbe98f.jpg

I'm such a heartless bastard!

No comments: